Saturday, June 10, 2006

Cocksucking 101

After working some overtime I decided to stop at the bar to wet the whistle with the boys from work. I got to the bar a little later than everyone else and got stuck sitting next to someone I would of preferred not to. For some reason early on this guy gave his views against gay marriage ending it by saying something along the lines of "teaching that in schools and shit". He wasn't really talking to me specifically and for the most part I keep my mouth shut about politics at work knowing I am much farther to the left then any of those rats with (on this job at least) one exception, so I said nothing. But this idea that somehow kids are going to learn how to be gay at school would seem laughable to me if it wasn't so deranged. Now here is my point I am a straight guy who doesn't see how any aspect of a gay relationship would seem enjoyable to me. So for all these people that think that people choose or learn to be gay I have to wonder if they choose to be straight and if their religion wasn't against they wouldn't have any problem with sucking dick themselves. Christians; we would be gay, but the bible says no.

1 Comments:

Blogger Allison J. said...

Huh??

Just give it a chance.

11:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home