Monday, May 08, 2006

The new CIA,

Bush's nominee to run the CIA seems like another Harriet Meir's pick. I think he is going to retire from the military and most of the republican's will fall back in line. Or maybe not, this seems to have a touch of a inside fight between the Porter Goss supporters and the John Negroponte republicans. This seems to be really interesting. I must admit I am not fully read up on this after working 60 hours last week I didn't have a lot of time to follow this as closely as I would of liked to. Anyways this should play right into Feingold's hand as he has another stage to go after the domestic spying.

Bush's approval rating is now down to 31 percent. Will it go into the twenties?

This is great. I guess fishing stories are suppose to be exaggerated. But in all seriousness this guy is the President of the United States of America and his fondest memory is catching a fucking fish! He just doesn't care or even try to pretend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home