Friday, April 28, 2006

Some politics,

I think this deserves a little recognition (Wyden not Domenici). That's right; the party married to big oil doesn’t really want to fix the problem.

There is a lot of talk about this clip from the Colbert report. I don't know what all the fuss is about. Crystal is always falling apart on these types of shows. One thing that he said that I do agree with is that democrat's winning congress could help Bush. Everyone needs an enemy and since republicans control everything right now there is no one to blame but themselves. Of course they still try to blame everyone else, but I think people are starting to understand what's up. He goes a little farther with the analyses that I half agree with, if dem's win and use the power seat to just go after Bush it will hurt them. However if they balance it out with passing meaningful legislation it will help them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home