Saturday, June 24, 2006

The Boss,

Here is a interview with Bruce Springsteen that I think is pretty good. I like when she questions him about musicians speaking out and he throws it back in her face. He could of even took it another step further; why can companies donate to politicians? How is that different than a musician voicing his opinion? I guess it is only bad when you endorse a democrat.

Speaking of Bruce, as I stumbled into bed last night I turned on my television and saw him playing on Conan O'Brien. He is doing his Seeger Sessions tour right now which involves a lot of musicians. So I am watching this as the stage is filled with musicians I see Conan in back playing a guitar and signing along. Later on he went up to the mic and sang with Bruce. God bless that Conan, but he should of stayed behind the desk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home