Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Links

I have decided to do a new links section every week, starting on Monday (that is if I have links to share)

Feingold gets noted in another prestigious, inside the beltway magazine, as Playboy puts him in its no b.s. caucus.

Cindy Sheehan's version of being arrested at the sotu. Republican's wife also gets kicked out.

Feingold leads DailyKos poll. Although it should be noted this is a poll among his base and not the general public. Although what I would like to hang my hat on is his increasing number. I will write more about why I support him when I run out of other things to say.

Keith Olbermann beats up on Bill O'Rilley. Watch the clip

Feingold blogs on Kos President has pre-1776 mentality

I think we all know who is to blame for this, uncle Jesse.

Check back for more as I find them.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is one of my favorite websites. I get most of my facts and information here.

3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home