Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Links

Here is some stuff of interest I found on the web.

With press like this Vogue picks Feingold as 'man of the moment'
how can he not get elected president.

Something to read to your kids before they go to bed, Congressman Seuss

Some guy wrote a book called something like the top 100 people destroying America. There was only something like 3 conservatives on the list the rest were liberals. I generally blame the party that controls the white house, senate, congress and the judiciary with the faults of the country. Here is a list of 50 Most Loathsome People in America, 2005 my friend Peter sent me. And in answer to exhibit A in 4, mine is 19 on your list.

Here are a bunch of poll numbers on bush broken down into different catagories for anyone interested.

I am a big fan of the daily Kos more so I am a fan of the actual guy kos. His take on the filibuster fight here is a good example of why. Although I don't think they should do a filibust if they can't win since all it will do is set a president for the republicans when Feingold is president.


I will keep adding to this as I find stuff until I start a new one. So look for updates.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home