Tuesday, January 24, 2006

My friend Peter

I don't want to use peoples name on here. This is public, so I would feel the need to ask before I mentioned anyone by name. More so I want to feel free to express a point without it seeming like I am attacking a individual. So I decided to use the term "My friend Peter" when I am talking about a friend. I don't really have a friend Peter (at least that I can think of). The term comes from a alkaline trio song, also I have a relative that has a friend Peter and refers to him as my friend Peter. I find this funny since he has never even heard of alkaline trio. I tried to explain it to him, but I think he just thought I was being weird.

So anyway when I write stuff like "My friend Peter is so awesome it made me cry! He's way more awesome than Chuck Norris or Mr. T or a combination of the two!" I am not really writing about a guy named Peter.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow - I have a cousin-in-law with a friend named Peter too! What a coincedence!

1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home