Saturday, September 15, 2007

Typo's,

I'm sure these posts are filled with typos. Between the amount of time I put into each one and my remedial grammar skills, I'm sure a lot gets past me.

However last night some friends were pointing this out and the example they used was Internets from the previous post. This was not a typo, it was a subtle jab at our president. As my link shows it has it's own wiki page. I'll have to keep in mind that some people won't get wanker inside politics jokes and try to put links up, so you all can laugh at my subtler jokes. But once again links can take time and I don't have a whole lot extra these days. Bzzzz Bzzzz Bzzzzz (busy as a bee, get it).

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I got the "Internets" joke but your spelling needs some work there, Mr. Wakeshuaweua:)!!

11:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

im jusst a drnck basterd woh dohnt no sqat :)

10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home