Tuesday, September 11, 2007

The week after,

It was amazing how different everything seemed when I got back from vacation. It was like summer turned to fall in the week while I was gone. The sun was no longer up when I woke up in the morning and I had to turn lights on. School had started, so traffic was much busier and parking at work was a lot worse. I now have to walk about an extra block to work every morning. While we were on our trip leaves were turning colors and already falling, my expert said this was a sign of stress from drought, but either way it put me in a autumn mood. When I got home it really felt like fall. Except for the heat, that felt like midsummer. This week feels like fall in that regard.

It's weird early on this summer, actually before this summer began, I had a feeling that the season was almost over and once again I didn't do anything. For the most part I didn't really get out all that much, just like my premonition. However it feels like I got a lot accomplished over the season. I got a lot of work done on my house or at least the major work. It will be a lot easier to come home and do the little touch ups around my house this winter, than it was coming home and sanding drywall, above my head while sweating like a fiend. And I got that eye surgery, which sure made this summer something.

Anyway, I was kind of bummed about the summer ending. Which was kind of weird because fall has always been my favorite season. This situation puzzled me last week. This week with the temperature drop those old feelings of fall returned.

Anyway seasons change, vacation is over, work sucks blah blah blah... Boring blog post.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home