Thursday, September 13, 2007

Larry Craig,

Ok I can't resist putting one Larry Craig post up. I know this is old news and all, but I was on vacation so I get a pass.

It's too bad anti gay republicans like Larry Craig created such a toxic environment for gays in this country that gay republicans like Larry Craig have to resign after being outed. I feel sorry for the old fuck and anyways men's bathrooms? Didn't this loser ever hear of the internets?

And while I'm at it Tony Snow resigned while I was gone and his reason;
But he insisted yesterday that he is leaving not for health reasons but to recoup the income he lost when he left his job as a radio and television host to take the $168,000-a-year job as press secretary.

"I ran out of money," he said.
Six figures and full health insurance wasn't cutting it for this fuck. I couldn't find the transcript, but someone on This Week with G.S. round table said in responds to this, the Bush administration is looking out of touch because they are. We should all have it so hard as to worry about making it on our six figure salary.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home