Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Weirdos,

I work with some weird dudes. This winter I worked with a guy and overheard him talking about a really tall apprentice that he worked with at the last company he was at. "That guy was weird," he said. I didn't think too much of it because I didn't think that guy had a high tolerance for weird. Now at my new company I have run into this guy and he was right he is weird. I told this to an preapprentice I was working with and he told me this story how he had worked with him at a different company and the guy would bring in a gallon of milk to drink during the day. Some days I guess he would mix it up with a half gallon of regular and a half gallon of chocolate.

The guy who told me this story also told me he thinks George Bush is going to become the president of Iraq once his term over here is up. He was being serious. He's a weirdo too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home