Monday, March 26, 2007

Back at it,

I went back to work today for the first time in a couple of months and man oh man am I tired. I have been working on my house a lot lately, but that is only for a couple of hours. The eight hour day was a bit much today. The job seems good, but I very quickly found out that me and the other guy that started today are replacing two guys that got laid off last week. No one seems to really know why those guys got laid off, so I am starting out with the suspicion that they might be running through guys. We shall see. On the plus side the job is suppose to go until next March, so if I can stick around for the bulk of the time I will be in good shape.

I need to get into some whiskey and my recliner.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY congraTS ON THE JOB !!

3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home