Friday, March 30, 2007

Democrats won,

I keep hearing from TV people that the message of the 06 election was that people wanted the two parties to get along. I want to know how the democrats thoroughly kicking the republicans asses could indicate that. I want to know how an election could indicate that period. Were people voting for both candidates and drawing hearts in-between them. Either I missed the "do you want the parties to get along?" question on the ballot or the media is just making shit up to fill some kind of narrative that doesn't involve them as coconspirators to America's greatest folly (the Iraq war). What the elections showed me is the country thinks the republicans were corrupt, greedy and leading the country down the sewer. Oh and they are all closeted child molesters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home