Tuesday, March 07, 2006

NostraJONmus

So here is the weird thing about getting that rejection letter yesterday. The night before I got it, I had a dream about getting it. Coincidence you say? It doesn't stop there. I also had a dream about something that ended up happening to me about a month ago. It wasn't anything big like getting hit by a car or anything, actually I don't even really remember what it was about anymore. I just remember standing in my dining room thinking this is really weird. It was sort of a strange deja vu type feeling with an emphasis on strange. There was something else that happened to me, but I won't get into that one.

I'm not trying to claim to have paranormal powers or anything. Even if I did it would be of no help since they are very minor things that knowing in advance would have almost no benefit. It has just been weird around here for the last month or so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home