Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Jontown turns into a ghost town

I know it has been a while since I wrote here last. A mix of birthday party, hangover, another birthday party, food poisoning, a cross Wisconsin trip and being tired the whole time (I am thirty now) has kept me away.

When I first started writing this I thought I would only write a couple of times a week, but as I started writing I found that I had plenty to write about so it became a couple times a day. Anyway I just wanted to give my regular readers a warning; I think I am going to start writing my next novel at the end of March. When I wrote my last novel it consumed almost my entire life. I don't know if that is a good or bad or expected thing, but I don't know how much I will be writing here while this is going on. So if my post become sporadic in a month or so it is because I am penning the voice of the next generation and will be back to this blog soon(?). Then again since I originally didn't think I would be bloging this much to begin with maybe I will write here just as much. Anyways you have been warned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home