Friday, October 12, 2007

Gun to the Head,

I forgot to write about this in the last post.

So I was talking to a guy I work with about the layoffs he said he thought his would be coming soon because he takes a lot of days off. Then he told me how he called in sick the other day because one of his girlfriends (not the one he lives with one of the other two that supposedly know he has multiple girlfriends) had a gun to his head until three the night before. There are some guys at work I know are full of shit (well one less now), but he is not one of them. He told me, "I knew the gun was loaded and could see the safety was off. I thought I was dead." When he first told me about his three girlfriends a few weeks ago all I could think was that doesn't even sound like fun, not to mention pretty sleazy. Maybe the gun to the head will change his ways, but I doubt it.

Well Cheers again.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home