Saturday, January 06, 2007

How do I do this,

A couple of days ago it was revealed that Bush wants to look at our mail without a warrant. He wants to arrest us with out warrants, listen in on our phone calls without warrants, see what books we are checking out of the library, search our houses...

A few years ago while playing cards with my cousins whenever it was one cousin's turn to deal (Eric) he was gone getting a beer, going to the bathroom, outside looking at the stars. It didn't take us too long to realize he really just didn't know how to shuffle the cards. To this day that is a widely held belief among the cousins. I have come to realize this whole warrant thing is a similar situation. Bush doesn't know how to get a warrant and is too afraid to ask how. So he is just undermining our civil liberties to cover up his embarrassment.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well if you going to relate me to GW then he's just too lazy to get one.

Shit now that I think of it I did get c's averages, I did manage that fantasy baseball team, and I did get into an unpopular war. Stupid spiders crawling on me, thinking they can put webs anywhere they like.

6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home