Saturday, December 09, 2006

Rumor has it,

Yesterday morning I got a call from one to the guys that I use to work with. This is one of the guys that worked for the company that did work at Falk. He tells me that that company installed those gas lines, was testing those lines at the time, has guys in the hospital, OSHA meet with the company and some lawyers a few days afterwards and they have just started laying off a lot of employees seemingly out of the blue. So it sounds like they are in some hot water. This just goes to show you; you fuck with my check and wham! four months later your company causes an explosion that gets national attention. People should send me checks just to keep me happy, I got some major karma working for me.

I spent all afternoon and early evening drinking with those guys in a dive bar. I came home and stopped drinking. I realized why most people drink at night, so they can sleep while sobering up. As I sobered up during the evening it hurt lots.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home