Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Interesting

I came across this poll this morning. Now of course it has Feingold at the bottom and Hillary at the top. I expect this. For the most part these polls are name recognition. Most normal people don't care about the 2008 election yet and haven't looked at the candidates yet. In 2002 how many people knew who Howard Dean, John Kerry or John Edwards were? I am counting on Feingold's strong grassroots following and his character to carry him during the primary. If he is going to win it is going to be a long fight.

Anyways the thing that I find interesting about this poll, is at the bottom where they show the question Feingold's name wasn't even asked! And he still got 4.29 people to say his name. Now assuming they put the whole question up and I don't see why they would cut off one name, this is pretty good for Feingold. That is what I am talking about when I say grassroots support!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home