Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Wednesday 2008: The rest of the pack

The front runner's

Hillary Clinton-senator NY: Obviously the front runner. She has easily the most name recognition and being first lady to the most popular president since JFK (this is from a poll I saw a month or so ago, not just something I made up)is going to be a big plus for her. Most would say it is hers for the taking.

Mark Warner-Governor VA: This is a poor man's Hillary. I think as long as Hillary is in Warner will have a hard time to find his place. He will seem appealing to most as being a moderate, southern, popular governor.

Also running

John Kerry-senator MA: of course will run again, but I think it is widely accepted he had his shot and lost.

John Edwards: Probably will run, but I think his ship sunk with Kerry's

Joe Biden-Senator DE: Basically Hillary and Warner without the support.

Wes Clark: Some grass roots support, but not enough to get him anywhere.

Evan Bayh-senator IN, Bill Richardson-governor NM, Tom Vilsack-governor IA: are running, but I don't know much about them and they don't get much support in the polls.

Al Gore: Although he says he is not running, there are still people that want to "draft" him, but I think there isn't enough of them to make him go back on his word. Also see Kerry.

Next week: Can Feingold win?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home