Monday, January 23, 2006

What and Why.

I figure the best way to start this off is to tell you what you can expect Here. Mostly I will be posting the great random thoughts I have. The subject will vary from movie/book reviews, things that happen to me and my opinions and view of the world. This is not going to be a diary.

I will try to write a couple of times a week, but being knew to this I may find that I don't have that much to talk about. We shall see. Also I hope to keep my post on the shorter side. I know when I read blogs I tend to pass over the long ones.

My goal is to hopefully entertain, give insight to my life and provoke thought. Also as an amateur novelist I figure it will be good practice to write somewhat regularly.

So anyways I hope you find this interesting and come to check out what I have to say from time to time.

Jon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home