Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Miss my glasses,

Last week I lost my prescription sunglasses. I wore them while cutting the lawn and remember I was going to put them in an obvious spot because while using the weed whacker I got weed guts all over them and I wanted to remember to clean them before I went to work the next day. After that I took out the garbage. That is the last I remember of them and now I can't find them anywhere. I keep looking, but I'm coming to the conclusion that I had them in one hand, recyclables in the other and got confused which hand was which and recycled them (or maybe dropped them in the garbage, but I am rooting for the recycling bin).

This really sucks. I just am not going to pay for a new pair and I will have to wait for January for my insurance to pick up the bill. Coincidentally I got out of credit card dept last week also, so now I think I'm going to look at having one of those fancy surgeries to get my eyes fixed (fixed like I don't need glasses, not like neutered). I figure it is a lot like getting a tattoo it is better to do it when you are young so you can enjoy it for more of your life. It's pretty cheap these days and I've always hated wearing glasses.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You will still have to buy sun glasses...

9:30 AM  
Blogger Jon said...

Not for $150

6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home