Thursday, May 24, 2007

Chose Life,

Is there any way to describe Charlies death on Lost last night besides suicide. Why didn't they just swim out just like the way they swam in. Somehow I think they were trying to show him sacrificing his life to save Sayid Desmond, but I can think of multiple ways he could of did it without dying. They kill off too many people on that show, they really don't need to force it.

On the other hand I always thought that this season was a transition season and it looks like I was right. I am actually anxious to see what happens next season.

I have always been sick of Jack's back stories and was with this one until we found out at the very end (or was there hints along the way, his wife? I will have to watch it again.) that it was a jump ahead. Now that twist is why I watch the show.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You mean to save Desmond?

9:00 AM  
Blogger Jon said...

opps

8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home