Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Yesterday,

The kid is talking again. He is telling the story about going home with one of his ex's sisters from the bar. This seems to be a big feat for him since this is the second time he has told me, although he is also talking to the new guy so he might not be reliving the subject solely for my benefit. I didn't care, wasn't impressed and found the story somewhat suspect the first time he told me it, this time wasn't much different.

"You know why you go to their house instead of bringing them home?" He asked.

I already know his answer from the first time he told the story. It's so he can leave when he is done. Although I had a better answer for him;

"Because you live with your mom and dad."

He then repeated his answer he gave me the week before, then complimented my jab. Then I tripped on a piece of plywood that was suppose to protect me from falling through a three inch hole, while looking at ceiling wire hanging in a parking garage. Who puts a false ceiling in a parking garage? Now I looked foolish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home