Friday, November 10, 2006

Election results,

As election day has passed by and for the first time since I started voting pretty much every election went my way. I was still left feeling a bit disappointed that the hate amendment passed. It really won't effect my life, but I still don't like that my state has fallen prey to petty hate. Especially since it already exist in this state. However I came across this kos post (original M.J.S. story) that made me feel a lot better, if not flat out good about losing.

Some other kos post that I found interesting lately;

Here is a look at 2008 senate picture where the democrat's should be able to make more gains.

I call this the Gore bit-back. Of course both candidates have since conceded. I wonder if these quotes played a small part in that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home