Saturday, October 28, 2006

Round 2,

Dave Letterman had Bill O'Reilly on his show again. I was a little worried that Letterman would try to be nice to make up for the first time, but he once again slapped him around like the first time. He delivered some great shots here are my favorites;
Letterman: Let me tell you something, I don't even know how to get to your show.

O'Reilly: Right down, you just go straight down, you take a right.

Letterman: But it's on, it's on Fox, I dial up Fox and it's always The Simpsons. And I don't - Where are you? Bill?
* * *

O'Reilly: It's an easy question, If you don't want the United States to win -

Letterman: It's not easy for me because I'm thoughtful.

* * *

Letterman: I didn't say he was an evil liar. You're putting words in my mouth. Just the way you put artificial facts in your head.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home