Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Where is Hillary,

So where is Hillary on this whole censure thing? I would think that if anyone would be 100% for it it would be her. After all most of the people against censuring Bush are the same people that voted to impeach her husband. So what is more important a president cheating on his wife or a president spying on innocent citizens without a warrant?

And yes I think Bush is spying on innocent citizens, probably anti-war protesters and political opponent. The reason why I don't think he is just spying on terrorist like he says is he could of got a warrant if that was the case. The only reason why he would not get a warrant is if he is doing something wrong.

So far the only other one to come out for it that I have heard of is John Kerry. I think he is starting to realize if you want to be president you are going to have to fight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home