Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Crashing the Gate

I finished reading "Crashing the Gate" by Jerome Armstrong (MyDD) and Markos Moulitsas Zuniga (aka Kos). I was expecting more of an attack on the republican's book, but instead I was pleasantly surprised that that wasn't the case. The party that they attack the most in the book is the democrat's, more specifically how the democrat's present themselves. Strangely enough I found this book very encouraging and seemed to be very productive in gaining back control in Washington. I would highly recommend this book if you want to see how things could change and how the people can take control of the party.

Now here is my big problem with the authors, Jerome is working for Mark Warner. Although Kos hasn't endorsed anyone and doesn't do consulting it seems like he is leaning toward Warner. Now they just wrote this book about how the people could take back Washington and all that and then they go and (at least in my mind) endorse Mr. Republican-lite. Every point in there book seems to be undermined by this. Yes Warner is a great example of how a democrat can win a red state, but he is just that a red state governor.

Maybe I am too much a Feinite (One who's politically belief's are similar to Russ Feingold. I might of just invented that.), but lets take our country back with some real beliefs. Not some watered down, borrowed belief's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home