Friday, March 24, 2006

It is a good day to be a writer,

I finished my writing class yesterday. I don't know how much I actually learned, but was made aware of things that I would otherwise overlook (how's that for a semantic defense of my intelligence). Also the class made me feel like a writer, which these days means a lot.

Also I got three netflix's movies about writers for this weekend. I already watched The Squid and The Whale which has a strong Wes Anderson feel (I think he was the producer). I plan on watching it again later this weekend. I also got Bukowski: Born Into This and Capote. I love movies with authors as main characters. I don't know if that is because I want to be one or because they are just great characters; so eccentric and free.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home