Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Surprise!!! It's a neocon,

Condoleezza Rice made a "surprise visit" to Beirut the other day. It seems like every week someone from the White House is making a “surprise visit” to some country. I know the reason this administration makes all these "surprise visits" is because if they were announced it would be too dangerous for them, but the frequency of these "surprise visits" is starting to seem silly to me. It is like this administration has some sort of surprise party fetish. I wonder if they get off the plane expecting surprise looks on the leaders they are leaving out in the cold. "Hey I know we are destroying your country, but now I am here. Let's go get drunk." Maybe they have to make all the “surprise visits” because they can’t get an invitation. I am going to start just showing up places and say “surprise” and see how that works for me.

But seriously a battle that could easily turn into WWIII (To those of you that thought you saw an extra W, you are obviously seeing things) is getting it very first (and very minimal) hands on attention after nearly two weeks of fighting. Do they want a whole regional war? I don't think I really want to know the answer. This whole thing eerily reminds me of Katrina.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home